We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and date of birth;
- Your contact details: postal address including billing, telephone numbers and email address;
- Students’ parent(s) names for the purposes of the tenancy arrangements;
- Students’ parent(s) contact details: postal address including billing, telephone numbers and email address;
- Witnesses name, address and occupation.
- To contact you regarding Our properties;
- To produce your Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, and Guarantee Form;
- To register your deposit with the Deposit Protection Service;
- For Council Tax exemption requests with the respective Council;
- Internal record keeping and invoicing;
- To assist with HMRC obligations;
- For insurance compliance purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the exception as stated below and for performance on this contract.
- Contact form is processed by www.jotform.com but all records are auto-deleted after submission.
- Local Council - council tax exemption.
- Deposit protection services
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,
we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
We do not sell or share personal information.
Links to other websites
We will hold your details for as long as you are subject to a Tenancy Agreement with Us.
All invoices and sales information with your contact details will be kept for 7 years in accordance with the UK Tax laws.
Upleadon Mushroom Farm
Telephone: 01531 820331
This document was last updated on 24/5/2018