What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and date of birth;
- Your contact details: postal address including billing, telephone numbers and email address;
- Students’ parent(s) names for the purposes of the tenancy arrangements;
- Students’ parent(s) contact details: postal address including billing, telephone numbers and email address;
- Witnesses name, address and occupation.
- Technical information including IP address – IP is necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security & to prevent fraud)
How we use the information we collect Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data. We will use your personal data:
- To contact you regarding Our properties;
- To produce your Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, and Guarantee Form;
- To register your deposit with the Deposit Protection Service;
- For Council Tax exemption requests with the respective Council;
- Internal record keeping and invoicing;
- To assist with HMRC obligations;
- For insurance compliance purposes.
- To assist with site security.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the exception as stated below and for performance on this contract.
- Contact form is processed by www.jotform.com but all records are auto-deleted after submission.
- Local Council – council tax exemption.
- Deposit protection services
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,
we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
We do not sell or share personal information.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in accessing Our website you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you, or to you, via the internet.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Links to other websites
How long we will store your information
We will hold your details for as long as you are subject to a Tenancy Agreement with Us.
All invoices and sales information with your contact details will be kept for 7 years in accordance with the UK Tax laws.
Your rights to the information we hold on you
You can request access to the personal information which we hold on you. This must be done in writing and should be requested either by email or to the postal address detailed below. In most cases, this is free of charge. We will respond to your request within one month of receiving the request.